Material operations will display the screen below after entering the quantity:
This screen provides the user with several costing options:
- Standard: Uses the standard operation cost associated with the operation as defined in operation maintenance.
- Rate Override: User can enter the rate (per unit of measure) to be used for the transaction
- Override: User can enter the total cost of the entire transaction
After confirming the rate, the summary screen (below) provides the operator with the option of adding additional materials using the "Add another Material" button or completing the transaction by clicking "Done with Material"
- Material transactions cannot start a shift. The first transaction of an employees shift must be a labor transaction.
- Material transactions do not affect the operators current open transaction.