The Details tab includes all posted transactions to a job. Transactions are posted through Job Cost Entry (time sheets) or in real-time through Shopnet Data Collection. Adjust the check boxes on the Part/Form tree on the right to view items for selected parts and forms.
Estimated Values: Jobs with an associated estimate will include the estimated units, time and cost for each transaction.
Actual Values: Posted transactions will display the actual units, time and cost for each transaction. Posted transactions will also display the following:
- Transaction Date
- Standard Rate (unit rate or budgeted hourly rate)
- Rate Code (0= Standard, 1, 2 or 3 = corresponding user defined premium rate)
- Rate Info (N= Normal, H= House Error, A= Author's Alteration)
- Type (Labor, Material, Purchase, Paper)
- Taxable Flag
- Department, Cost Center and Operation Code
- Gang Transaction Flag (for gang runs in Shopnet)
- Detail: displays a line for every transaction. Detail off will summarize common transaction types on a single line. To display the details for an individual line item, click the sigma symbol on the left margin.
- CC/DP Subtotals: Option to include Cost Center and/or Department subtotals on screen
- Remarks: Option to display operator remarks entered on actual transactions. Remarks are also populated with item descriptions from PO and Inventory transactions.
Editing Transactions: Double-click any actual transaction to open a new window with automatically generated offsetting transaction. Option to enter a replacement transaction as desired. Please Note: Edits made from the detail screen will maintain the offsetting audit transactions. Edits can also be made via Job Cost Entry or Shopnet Shift Maintenance.
Print: The print button will print a job detail cost report based on the display settings on the screen (details, subtotals, remarks, etc.)
Labor Direct: The actual total cost of employee labor based on employees hourly rates for all posted labor transactions.
Labor Absorbed: The actual total cost of machinery labor based on operation budgeted hourly rates for all posted labor transactions.
Contribution: Contribution to overhead. Labor Absorbed minus Labor Direct.
Material: The actual total cost of all material transactions.
Paper: The actual total cost of all paper transactions.
Purchases/Commissions: The actual total cost of all outside purchases and posted commissions (via Post Job Commission from the Job Control Actions menu)
Margin and Value Added: Estimated values come from Estimate. Actual Values calculated from actual costs and invoiced totals.