The Layout for a Form can be viewed on screen, printed on request, and attached to your Job Ticket.
The layout is based on:
- Finish Size and Run Size of the Form
- Bleed requirements of the Job
Click the “x” in the Finish Size Dimension. Enter the Bleeds explicitly, or select the appropriate pre-defined Finish Size Bleeds from your User-Defined List (see below).
- Press Gripper, Color Bar, and Margins
Click the “x” in the Run Size Dimension. Enter the desired values explicitly, or select the appropriate pre-defined Press Defaults (see below).
- Click the #Out label to see an approximate layout for the Form.
Finish Size Bleeds
- Select Tools > Estimate Tables > Estimate Finish Size Bleeds.
- Create and maintain unlimited standard Bleed definitions; ex: Full, None, 8x10 Finish, etc.
- Optionally mark one of the standard Bleed definitions to be used as the default bleeds for new Forms.
Press Gripper, Color Bar, and Margins
Each press operation can define Default Run Size Adjustments to accommodate press Gripper, Color Bar, and Margin requirements.