This menu is available for Event Processor users. The Event Processor is a server utility that can automatically perform a number of user defined scheduled events. In addition to defining the events, the Event Processor must be installed and running for the events to complete.
- Estimate Status Follow Up: Sends an email alert summary of estimates of a particular status and age. For example, estimates that are "Pending" and more than 2 days old can send a reminder to the associated sales rep (and others) as a follow up reminder. The "Opened # days ago" uses the estimate date for comparison.
Job Control Events
- Job Status Email: Send an email based on a job's status update. Email can be sent to the job's customer, associated employees (sales, CSR) and/or other recipients.
- Job Opening Report Email: Automatic distribution of Job Opening report. Can be sent to individual sales reps and filtered to only include each rep's jobs.
- Transaction/Shift Alert Email: Sends an alert when any operators transaction or shift exceeds a user defined threshold.
- Reorder Level Alert Email: Sends a summary of items below (or near) their reorder levels.
- Update WIP: Updates the Work In Process Values for all customers
- Update AR Balance QuickBooks: Updates balance based on unpaid final invoices for closed jobs (open jobs will be included in WIP)
- Update AR Balance Legacy: Updates balance based on unpaid posted invoices from Legacy AR
- Credit Limit Alert Email: Sends a summary of customers below (or near) their credit limits
- Pressero Order Import: Automates Job opening of Pressero Web-to-Print Jobs
- Pressero Order Update: Updates Pressero with status and shipping information (tracking numbers)
- PW Order Import: Custom Event not generally available
- Zen Order Import: Automates Job opening of Zen Cart Ecommerce systems
- Onpoint Shipment Submit: Provides shipping details to Onpoint On Demand shipping system
- Onpoint Shipment Get Update: Retrieves shipment details from Onpoint On Demand shipping system
(contact Printers Software Technical Support before creating these events)
- Database Backup: Automates database backup on regular scheduled intervals
- Truncate Log File: Automates cleanup of SQL transaction files