UPS Shipper Info:
Used to update proof of delivery details for UPS shipments. UPS Interface must be activated.FedEx Shipper Info:
Used to update proof of delivery details for FedEx shipments. FedEx Interface must be activated. Your FedEx account number can be entered as your Meter Number if you do not have a separate Meter Number. FedEx now requires that each shipper get their own “dev key” and password. Here are the steps:
- Go to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/index.html
- Login with "I want to go to" drop down has "Web Services for Shipping" selected. If you don't have an account, go to the Sign Up page link, located below the login area
- Click on Move to Production
- Click Obtain Production Key at the bottom of the page
- Select "No" for resell intent.
- Click the FedEx Web Services for Shipping option in the second area. In the third area, click Corporate Developer.
- On the next screen, accept the license agreement
- Put your information in the Contact Info area
- Put your information in the Developer Info area
- Proceed through confirmation.
- Provide Printers Software Support with the provided Authentication Key (sample screen below) and Password (from email you will receive) for final activation. The authentication key will NOT be included in the email that contains the Password. Be sure to save the Authentication key somewhere before leaving the screen below.
Defaults Labels from Job Part:
Populates shipping field values with associated part field valuesAddresses from Job:
New shipments will use the customer tab addresses as default when checkedDisplay Alerts:
Option to show customer specific shipping alerts for new shipments only or new and edit shipments (every time opened)Post Shipping to Job:
Total Ship costs from Job Control Shipping Tab can be posted as a cost to the job in 1 of 2 ways:
- Job Control Actions Menu: Posts for the Job currently being edited. Select an operation to post costs to (can default from system setting). Amount will default to the amount from the shipping tab and can be edited. The "Warn on Job Close if not posted" will display a message if a job is manually closed from the summary tab when shipping costs have not yet been posted.
- Job Batch Close: Shipping costs can be posted automatically during the batch close process if a default operation has been setup in system settings. The Post Shipping Charges box will need to be checked on the Close Batch screen