Calc 37 Large Format Substrate
Modified on: Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 1:19 PM
Estimates the cost of large format material based on price per unit or square foot used in conjunction with Calc 37 Large Format Press.
Operation Setup Requirements:
- Rate: cost per square foot or unit
- Sell $ use: Markup % (recommended) or alternate sell rate
- Calc: 37
- Sub Key: Material
- U of M: default unit of measure (per square foot or each)
- Weight: weight per unit of measure (square foot or each)
- Coated Flag
- Default Size to: Zero (editable), Form Run Size (recommended), Form Finish Size or Large Format Press
Estimate Specification Input Prompts:
- Press Out: Used to get multiple run size units from a larger order size
- Unit of Measure: Used to indicate if item is based on square feet or each
- Weight: square foot or each weight
- Select Inventory: Used to choose item from inventory or vendor non stock list
- Order Unit: defaults based on Calc 36 Large Format Press requirement
- Rate: rate per Unit of Measure
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.