The Details tab includes all posted transactions to a job. Transactions are posted through Job Cost Entry (time sheets) or in real-time through Shopnet Data Collection. Adjust the check boxes on the Part/Form tree on the right to view items for selected parts and forms.
Jobs with an associated estimate will include the estimated units, time and cost for each transaction.
Posted transactions will display the actual units, time and cost for each transaction. Posted transactions will also display the following:
- Transaction Date
- Standard Rate (unit rate or budgeted hourly rate)
- Rate Code (0= Standard, 1, 2 or 3 = corresponding user defined premium rate)
- Rate Info (N= Normal, H= House Error, A= Author's Alteration)
- Type (Labor, Material, Purchase, Paper)
- Taxable Flag
- Department, Cost Center and Operation Code
- Gang Transaction Flag (for gang runs in Shopnet)
- Detail: displays a line for every transaction. Detail off will summarize common transaction types on a single line. To display the details for an individual line item, click the sigma symbol on the left margin.
- CC/DP Subtotals: Option to include Cost Center and/or Department subtotals on screen
- Remarks: Option to display operator remarks entered on actual transactions. Remarks are also populated with item descriptions from PO and Inventory transactions.
Editing Transactions: Double-click any actual transaction to open a new window with automatically generated offsetting transaction. Option to enter a replacement transaction as desired. Please Note: Edits made from the detail screen will maintain the offsetting audit transactions. Edits can also be made via Job Cost Entry or Shopnet Shift Maintenance.
Print: The print button will print a job detail cost report based on the display settings on the screen (details, subtotals, remarks, etc.)
Labor Direct: The actual total cost of employee labor based on employees hourly rates for all posted labor transactions.
Labor Absorbed: The actual total cost of machinery labor based on operation budgeted hourly rates for all posted labor transactions.
Contribution: Contribution to overhead. Labor Absorbed minus Labor Direct.
Material: The actual total cost of all material transactions.
Paper: The actual total cost of all paper transactions.
Purchases/Commissions: The actual total cost of all outside purchases and posted commissions (via Post Job Commission from the Job Control Actions menu)
Margin and Value Added: Estimated values come from Estimate. Actual Values calculated from actual costs and invoiced totals.