Here are the steps to enable GoToAssist access for installation and maintenance support:
1. Log on to the server with an administrator level account.
3. Update a stored password by right-clicking the GoToAssist icon
in the system tray (Windows) and hover the mouse over Unattended Access. Note: If the icon does not appear in your system tray, find the application on your computer and open it.Select Update Stored Password from the Unattended Access drop-down menu.
4. In the Unattended Support Setup window, enter the updated password and click OK
5. A confirmation that the password was updated will appear above the system tray
6. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know the connection has been established. Please be sure to provide your Company Name and Server Name.